Laser therapy is a new and cutting edge treatment that may benefit you. It stimulates cellular activity, expediting the healing processes to reduce inflammation and repair damaged tissue. It does this by deep tissue penetration which significantly increases the body's cellular production of ATP (Adenosine-triphosphate) to reduce inflammation and heal the inflamed area.
Powerful deep tissue penetration safely and effectively treats more conditions than traditional low level laser therapy
- Healing and pain relief with no side effects, drug interaction or invasive surgery.
- Treats acute and chronic conditions as well as post-surgical pain.
- Most treatments take only 10 minutes or less.
Are You a Potential Candidate?
- If you have muscle/tendon/ligament or joint pain
- If you need Prolotherapy or PRP therapy but are afraid of needles
- If you have trigger points that do not go away with rest or therapy
- If you have had Prolotherapy or PRP, and wish to accelerate its response
- If you have the wound that is slow to heal and has been resistant to treatment
Conditions Laser Treats:
- Joint Pain (knee, shoulder, ankle, elbow, etc.)
- Back & Neck Pain
- Acute Injuries/Swelling
- Chronic Conditions
- Sprains & Strains
- Trigger Points
- Rib Pain
- Carpal Tunnel
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Skin Wounds & Rashes
- Neuropathy & more
- Average treatment time: 6 -10 minutes.
- Typical treatment schedule is 8 to 12 treatment sessions
- Recommended treatments per week; usually 2 – 3 times a week.
- Very comfortable for the patient; most feel a slight soothing warmth on their skin.
- Upon completion of the initial set of treatments, re-evaluation will be made.
- Laser Therapy has a curative component rather than simply treating symptoms