What Is Glutathione?
- It is the primary antioxidant produced by all the cells
- It plays a fundamental role in DNA synthesis and repair
- It activates the Immune System and enhances its response
- It regulates Nitric Oxide (dilates arteries), which is crucial for life
- It detoxifies carcinogens, toxins, poisons, drugs, alcohol, and heavy metals
- It recycles vitamins C and E (and other antioxidants) after they have been oxidized
Environmental Factors That Can Deplete It:
Ultraviolet and other radiation, Heavy metals, Exhaust from motor vehicles
Household chemicals, Dietary Factors, Cigarette smoke, Other environmental toxins
Why One Uses Glutathione:
- They want the dramatic anti-aging properties of high levels of a powerful antioxidant
- Or maybe they like the high energy levels and strengthened immune system.
- Or, it could be the improved athletic performance & recovery
- Or perhaps it is just plain feeling better, sleeping better
- Or maybe they like knowing that it protects them from degenerative diseases.
- Or improved mental functions such as, focus, concentration, memory, and clarity.
- Or a combination of all of the above, plus the hundreds of other benefits that it offers